Use this page to organize the update to version 79. List the pages here that need to be updated.
Barrel - Alcohol, cheese, tanning, mortar, and barrel interface. Large Vessel - Complete this page.(could use some pics, but it's good enough)
- Lumber -
Replace planks with lumber on various pages.Add recipes on lumber page.
- Meals - Figure out how meals work and change it on the Food page.
- Familiarity - TFC domestication.
- Shears - New tool recipe to the anvil. Created with two wrought iron knife blades.
- Wrought iron grill - for cooking 6 items at once. Two double wrought iron ingots in the anvil.
Smoke racks - smoking and drying foods (must be brined first). Loom - for making cloth from wool yarn or spider thread. Use planks (lumber) in 3x3 shaped as an upside-down U, with a stick in the center.
- Name tags - paper and string. Prevents animals from despawning.
- Sugar cane - grows like crops now. Despawns at temp below 12, only grows at temp 18 and above.
Fishing - bass in lakes seaweed - can be harvested for food.(I think there's enough mention of this now)
- Armor stand - crafted in the 3x3 grid. 3 wood blocks as a base, plus 4 lumber (planks) arranged as a T above the base.
- Lamps - use fuel to provide light. Page needs formatting to fit wiki style, and some graphics.
- Flower pot - clay recipe, no need to pit kiln it. Can't hold fruit tree saplings.
Other pages that need to be worked
- Knapping - in-game screenshots of knapping designs.
- Support beams - cave-ins seem to be a lot more common now.
- Metallurgy - Metals and alloys
- Mobs - Cow, pig, bear, chicken, squid are still lacking pages.
- The Acacia page needs to be created
Tools and tool head articles - the tool head should be a subsection of the tools main page.
- The individual stone pages need to be merged into the main Stone page.
- The nestbox page needs to be created
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.